Android is so popular these days and all due to one single reason "Customization".You can customize your android phone or tablet as much you can from starting with the boot logo to the shutdown.
The one thing i found so irritation is the cropping of the wallpaper.You selected a wallpaper and a popup appears including a crop tool when the wallpaper you are selecting is of different resolution.All we wanted is a full wallpaper on our device and their you go ending up with cropping.
Dont worry we have covered this up for you guys.I came up with some awsome image tool that will let you choose your favourite wallpaper without cropping a bit. ~Image 2 Wallpaper~
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize the image to fit it to the wallpapers width, height, or display width. Or set without resizing (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image horizontally and vertically. Left/center/right and top/center/bottom.
- Tile the images or retain margins (border).
- Set the color of margins.
- Rotate the image.
- Consider the height of the status bar and the navigation bar.
- Save the image to external storage.
- No wallpapers included.
- Live wallpapers are not supported.