We all want to backup our msgs and want them to save them somewhere or always wanted to transfer our important msgs from old phone to the new one.
With the help of SMS Backup and Restore you can backup your text messages from any Android phone.
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- App Features:
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- Automatically Email or Upload to Dropbox & Google Drive using the Add-On.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
- Please note that MMS (Picture/Audio/Video messages) support is currently in BETA
Ok let get this starting
- Download SMS Backup & Restore From Google Play Store
- After Installing the App Open it
- Click on the Backup Button to Backup your Msgs
- Click on the Resore Button to Restore your Msgs
With the help of SMS Backup and Restore it's that Simple.Stay tuned with us we will be coming up with more beginners tutorials and dont forget to hit the like button and Google +1 button.
This is all we want in Return.