Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014
2

Root Qmobile A900i


Got tired searching for root method for Qmobile A900i, i was too  Then got a solution, got a program that roots Qmobile A900i easily
Download Vroot

Download Drivers for A900i

Connect you smart phone to your computer and install drivers provided above.

Then let the program identify your phone, when done, click Root when the button is available.
It will root in 1 or 2 minutes and you phone will reboot, after rebooting there will be a app in some Chinese language, which will work as super user app to remove that install SU from google play store and then you will be prompted to remove any other conflicting app. now your phone is rooted :)
if any one needs CWM recovery of this phone, i will provide you that.




2 comments:

  1. I am confused . should I root or not ?? Is it right for my new mobile or not? I have qmobile a900i with warranty. Can you help me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please help me. I want to install stock kitkat on my a900i. How can I go about it?

    ReplyDelete