Huawei recently unveiled it's new 7-inch tablet on MWC 2014 at barcelona.The new beautiful tablet from Huawei is not just a 7.18 mm thick skinny tablet but it is also capable of calling.You can insert your sim and you can make calls using the tablet.The design of the tablet looks fabulous with aluminium finish and narrow bezels.
Looking at the specs the new huawei Mediapad X1 comes with a 7-inch Full HD IPS Display features the new Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 910 quad-core processor clocked at 1.6Ghz with Mali-450 GPU coupled with 2 GB of Ram and 16GB of builtin storage on the board which canbe expanded upto 32GB with the help of micro SD card.The MediaPad X1 features a 13MP rear Camera with Sony Exmor R BSI sensor which will sure help you capture suplended pictures and 5MP front facing camera which is capable of recording 1080P videos.
The Mediapad X1 will come running on huawei's latest Emotion UI 2.0 based on Android Kitkat 4.4.2 right out of the box with impressive 5000mah of battery at the back.
- 7-inch Full HD IPS Display at a 1200 x 1920 pixels (~323 ppi pixel density)
- 1.6Ghz quad-core Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 910 processor with Mali-450
- 2 GB of Ram,16GB of internal memory (Expandable upto 32GB using micro SD)
- 13MP rear Camera with Sony Exmor R BSI sensor, 5MP front facing camera
- Emotion UI 2.0 based on Android Kitkat 4.4.2
- 5000mah of battery
Hands On Picture's
The Medipad X1 looks so perfect and elegant.For the price and release date there's no official new's from Huawei.We have to wait a little more.Stay tuned with the AndroidsPakistan we will keep you updated about the Huawei Mediapad X1 and dont forget to tell us your thoughts about Mediapad X1.