HTC unveils the HTC Desire 310 earlier this month.The desire 310 makes it way to indian market with the price tag of 11,350 INR.
HTC Desire 310 is dual sim smartphone,Comes with a 4.5 inch display FWVGA display at 854 x 480 pixel resolutions equips a quad-core MTK MT6582M processor which is clocked at 1.3Ghz coupled with 512 MB of RAM 4GB of internal storage which canbe expanded using the microSD card. HTC desire 310 features a 5 MP shooter at the rear which is capable of shooting 1080 Full HD video recording and a 0.3 MP front facing camera. a 2000mAh batter and will be running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean .
Specification of HTC Desire 310
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 11.25 mm thick and weighs 140 grams
- 4.5 inch touch screen IPS display at 854 x 480 pixels resolutions
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor
- 5 MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording,0.3MP front facing camera
- 512MB of RAM. 4GB of Rom (expandable up to 32GB using Micro SD card slot)
- 2000 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
Dont forget to tell us.Are you thinking to buy the new HTC Desure 310? The phone is good with the price tag but 512MB ram is quite low these days.It should have come with 1GB of Ram instead of 512MB of Ram.
Stay tuned with androidspakistan for more news and information.