We all wanted to use the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch with our phone's but due to compataibility issue's i guess only some of the user's are getting fun of it whom are only Samsung user's including the Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Mega.Samsung do hinted that in the future galaxy gear or next version of galaxy gear will be compatible with non-Samsung devices but we all no this is not going to happen as the company would like to create the hype around themselfs.
But dont worry people have taken it seriously and if you are proud Nexus 5 user and you got the Galaxy Gear smartwatch then follow this method to make the galaxy gear with your Nexus 5
- Install gearmanagerstub.apk on your phone
- Download Gear Manager 1.6.111801 — and rename the APK to ZIP
- Open the ZIP and go to assets/preinstallapks
- Install each of the individual APK files to your device one by one (note that music and weather will not install)
- Install the full Gear Manager 1.6.111801 APK (the actual APK, not the ZIP)
- Pair your Galaxy Gear to the phone (it may take more than a few tries either by NFC or manually)
- Install ATNManager 1.2.2
- Allow ATNManager access via Settings > Security > Notification Access
- Within ATNManager, choose what notifications you'd like to receive on your Galaxy Gear
If you managed to do all the steps correctly then you should be able to receive notifications on your Galaxy gear smart watch via the ATN Manager app. Some notifications will show you a message, others only give you the option to view on the phone. Pretty much everything. SVoice and weather works perfect the dialer, voice memo, contacts and find my device. Some work, some don't.
P.S This is not my work iam just sharing it and dont forget to tell us if it worked for you or on any other device you tried to work on! Thanks....