Huawei announces Ascend Mate 2 4G at Ces 2014. The 6.1-Inch IPS HD phablet.Equipping 1.6Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor with Aderno 306 GPU coupled with 2GB of Ram,16GB of Builtin storage which can be expanded upto 64GB using the SD card.Featuring 13MP rear camera and 5MP front facing Camera,Running on customized Android JellyBean 4.3 with the huawei latest Emotion UI 2.0.With the help of Huge 4050mAh battery huawei claiming phablet will give two days backup, adding the Reverse charging (Charge other phone's with the phablet ) feature was the notable thing.Not forget to mention Ascend Mate 2 4G comes up with the LTE support.
Looking at the Specification the snapdragon 400 processor will not give you enough power like the other flagship with snapdragon 800.Anyhow let's see how much it will cost after it hit US market's soon this year.
The price is still not unveiled from the Huawei.Lets see how much they will tag to this elegant beast.
Dont Forget to feedback us your thoughts about the new Phablet from Huawei...
- 6.1-inch IPS Screen HD Screen
- 1.6 GHz quad-core CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB builtin storage, expandable with up to 64GB
- 13 MP rear, 5MP front facing Cameras:
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, microUSB,GPS/Glonass
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3 with Emotion UI 2.0
- Networks: GSM, LTE
- Battery: 4050mAh