Today iam going to tell you step by step how to play games on your android phone using the PS3 Controller.
This method is already tested by me and iam play Asphalt 8 on my Noir A900.
Things you Need
- Android Device obviously :P
- Rooted Phone
- Dualshock 3 (Sixaxis) controller.
- Sixaxis Compatibility Checker Get it from Google Play
- Sixaxis Controller Get it from Google Play or Download it from Here
- SixaxisPairTool Download it from Here
How to Connect your Ps3 Sixaxis Controller
- Open Sixaxis Compatibility Checker.
- You'll get a message, press OK.
- Now press Start.Grant the Superuser permissions.
- If your device is supported, you will get a message telling you that.Your device appears to be supported.Click the stop button and exit the App
- If you did not get that message then you better stop now or you can try your luck if you want to
If Supported Continue
- Now open the Sixaxis Controller App and click the start button,Grant the super user permission, You will get a "Local Bluetooth Adress" at the bottom of the application.
- Get back to your computer install SixaxisPairTool, Install it, Go to Installed Directory and Run it As Administrator by right clicking your mouse
- The SixaxisPairTool will open,now connect your Dualshock 3 (Sixaxis) controller to pc using the Cable,wait it will search for the Current master.
- On the Sixaxis Pair Tool application. You will see an empty box. On this box write the Local Bluetooth Adress that is shown on the Sixaxis Controller app on your Android.
- Once you are done writing click the Update button. You will see that the Master Adress it's updated to what you have wrote, specifically, it's updated to what the app on your Android show up.
- Now unplug the controller from your PC
- Press the PS button on your controller and get to your Android to see what happens.
- Congratulations, your Dualshock 3 is now connected to your Android device.
Dont forget to tell us if this worked for you. Hit the Like button Enjoy...