Today Released another Quadcore but not a phone i must say a Phablet.The new QMobile Noir V5 is a dual sim phablet which comes with huge 5.7 inch HD IPS display at 1280*720 resolution.Body of the New QMobile Noir V5 is made up of Aluminuim which not only made the it 7.9mm slim but also give's you a sleek and premium look specially at the back.
QMobile Noir V5 equips a 1.5Ghz QuadCore MTK6589T Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage& features a 13MP camera manufactured by Sony with CMOS, F 2.2 aperture, capable ofshooting 1080p Video at 30fps and 5MP front capable of shooting 720p video at 30fps.
Both Camera's are same as of the QMobile Noir Quatro Z4
The plus point i see was the huge battery of 3200 mAh which was lacking in Noir Z3 & Z4.QMobile Noir V5 runs on Custom Amigo UI based on Android JellyBean 4.2.
As far as the price is concerned it is a bit high which is 32500Rs for this phone.Any how dont forget to feedback us...
- 5.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on OGS technology
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589T processor with PowerVR SGX 544MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture and 1080p video recording& 5MP front-facing camera
- 3200 mAh battery
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Custom Amigo UI