Thursday 18 July 2013

Thursday, July 18, 2013
3

Androids Pakistan brings you a mod for 4.1 JB, which is a status bar mod of 4.2 JB.
I have checked it on my A10 with Stock Rom it works fine, try it on other devices let me know if it works.

Instructions:

1:Using Root Explorer go to system/app/systemUI.apk and rename it to systemUI.apk.bak for backup purpose
2:Download This zip file and copy it to your sd card.
3:Reboot in CWM recovery and flash this zip from, Install zip from sd card.
4:Reboot your device, no need of wipe cache or wipe delvik cache.
If anything goes wrong delete the systemUI.apk and rename the systemUI.apk.bak to systemUI.apk and fix the permissions by long pressing it.



3 comments:

  1. Jahanzaib , I tested it , works fine , but I did not like it so reverted back to stock one from JB ROM 4.1.1 by Ali , may be someone else will like, but works flawlessly

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand, i also dont like it, its in beta mode, under construction will look good later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not work in A7...What can I do..??

    ReplyDelete