Friday 18 January 2013

Friday, January 18, 2013


All Right Everyone this is my first Review for Tablet Pc hope you will like it.
Ainol Crystal was my first tablet on which i get my hands on and it was amazing for me on getting this powerful device for this cheap anyways Ainol Crystal Comes up with the 7" inch Capacitive IPS screen at a resolution of 1024*600 px with JellyBean 4.1. The power of the Crystal comes from it's Amlogic 8726-M6, 1.5GHz, Cortex-A9 dual core processor which is clocked at 1.2 Ghz by the company it self i dont know why not it's 1.5GHZ maybe becoz of the stability issue or i dont know why anyway dont forget about its GPU It comes up with most strong Gpu mali 400.Having the DDR 3 1GB of ram makes it more powerful.And with the help of 8Gb builtin and upto 32Gb of sd option you can put all your games and stuff in just one small place.This thing is beast with the price tag of which i bought and believe me it's way more powerful than my Precious beast Noir A8.. Considering the quality the ainol tablets are gud enough to buy and spend your money...

0 comments:

Post a Comment