Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday, February 09, 2013
31




I hold no resposibility if you brick your device.Remember rooting will void your waranty.

As they have same hardware specs so you can root both devices with same method..




Steps for rooting QMobile Noir A8 & A10:

  1. Download and extract THIS archive.

  1. Set phone to USB debugging mode from settings and connect to PC. When Windows ask for drivers, manually choose the location of the folder Noir A8 USB ADB drivers and install the drivers.
  2. Remove the cable, turn off your phone. Connect again to PC while it’s off, it will again ask for drivers. Now install driver from folder: Noir A8 preloader VCOM (thanks to max414 from PG for driver)
  3. Now turn it on and still keep in debugging mode. Navigate to the folder “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v15″ and open Runme.bat. Follow the instructions (choose Normal mode) and you’ll have a rooted Noir A8! Check for superuser app and it should be in the app drawer.


31 comments:

  1. But once i bricked my samsung gio and they didnt catch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na na. I meant if i bricked my phone. after rooting they will come to know that i have rooted my phone. if i bricked they will not know that i have messed it up :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. rooting will void your waranty....bricking is not necesary when u root ur phne it voids ur waranty and thats y i havent rooted my phne...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will warranty void if i mistakebly brick my phone? rooting is not a thing that i have not done before. i am just asking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was a girl.. MOBO telecom Lahore. If you ever happened to go there. When she was oppening my phone with screw driver I was in tenssion. "OHH, NOO yar, yeh tu mery set ki kr dy gi." Thanks God bach gya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. any method of Unrooting QMobile Noir A8

    ReplyDelete
  7. tell me if if i root my a8 can i have more ram space like usually we have 160 to 200+mb of available ram. Skype and other apps even in closed condition are shown in running apps. if you have rooted your a8, was it helpful in clearing more ram for you.. my short review @ qmobilenoira8.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aap labandroid.com pay jao....

    ReplyDelete
  9. mujy ye karna chaye ya ni ? Q k yaha sub problem may par gaye hein root karny sy hota kaya hai ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. salam to all
    can any one give me the solution
    mera noir a8 mostly apps py ye error dyta hy
    unfortunately contacts has stopped or which app i open
    plzzz give me the solution

    ReplyDelete
  11. is this method can also be use to root noir a9............................

    ReplyDelete
  12. brother my rooting is all fine e.g pushing busybox and superuser but there is no superuser in my app drawer of menu

    ReplyDelete
  13. yar A10 ka driver ni ho rha kia krun ???
    help plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear when I tried to root my A8, step 1 & were ok, but for step 3 when I removed the cable and truned off my cell and connected it to pc, but no option for driver installation was asked. please guide me what to do now.
    P.S, while trying step 3, my cell was off and in USB Debug Mode

    ReplyDelete
  15. did u connected again while it was off?

    ReplyDelete
  16. PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO CONNECT USB KEYBORAD TO A11 NOTE

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have windows 7 and it does not ask for drivers although i put my phone on usb dubbling mode

    ReplyDelete
  18. probably your drivers are already installed by windows it self go to next step

    ReplyDelete
  19. how to connect noir a 10 with laptop for data transfer i ahve installed software of pctool via cd provided with the set but i donot detect set sd card or any internal memory also guide is it possibel yo transfer apps from pc to cell with rooting?
    plz reply

    ReplyDelete